Guided Zipline Tour
Tours typically sell out and reservations are highly recommended!
We offer a guided zipline tour through our nearly 50-acre park featuring six separate zip lines stretching over 3000’ of cable! Much like at our sister company, Alpine Adventures, you’ll zip platform to platform through the treetop canopy above the park. Our zips range from 200’-1000’ long, with varying heights up to 40 feet! Upon completing the zip tour jump into a Pinzgauer to finish your adventure.
Reservations are required for the Guided Zipline Tour and may be made by calling us at 603 587 2093 or BOOK HERE.
- For ages 7 and up & minimum height of 48″
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds.**
- Dry clothing & closed toe shoes are required.
- Participants must be capable of performing specific safety tasks independently.
- Participants must be willing to: accept all risks, get specific training, and negotiate elements.
- Participants must be able to read, listen and understand all rules, procedures, and instructions.
- Release of Liability must be signed, (if under 18, parent or guardian must sign) prior to participation.
- Not recommended for women who are pregnant (consult a doctor prior to visit).
- Participants must be of sound body and mind and NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs.