* 2019 EARLY CAMPER REGISTRATION AVAILABLE NOW!! LIMITED TIME OFFER, BOOK NOW AND SAVE!!
* 2019: 4-H PROGRAMS FOCUSING ON EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENT, AND LEADERSHIP: PROGRAM CALENDAR COMING SOON
Adventure camp is for children seeking an active and fun environment that stimulates learning throughout the summer months. These week-long sessions are designed to cultivate situational learning outcomes based on the activity at hand. Throughout the themed weeks’ campers will enjoy everything the park has to offer as well as participate in programmed activity periods focusing on education, environment exploration and leadership.
Candia Springs Adventure Camps are offered weekly through the summer for children ages 8 to 13.
Day Camp 8-13 Years
- Explorer: 8-11 Years Old
- Adventurer: 12-13 Years
- 8-13 Years (1-10)
$225$200 EARLY REGISTRATION, LIMITED TIME ONLY ENTER PROMO CODE: campearly25
- $225 Per week (1 snack included)
- $275 Per week (includes 1 snack and 1 lunch per day)
- $100 Registration fee (non-refundable will be deducted from weekly rate)
Other discounts apply for multiple children and multiple week commitments, contact us for details.
Click Here to download the 2019 Camp Registration Packet
- Camp Day: 9 am – 5 pm
- Late Fee charge of $1 Per Minute late begins at 5:01 pm
2019 Dates THEME:
Week 1: 06/24- 06/28 ARCHERY ( learn basic skills/techniques and safety )
Week 2: 7/01 – 7/05 MAKERS WEEK ( Makers participate in hands on activities )
Week 3: 7/08 – 7/12 OUTDOOR LIVING SKILLS ( Shelter building, fire building, orienteering )
Week 4: 7/15 – 7/19 ARCHERY
Week 5: 7/22 – 7/26 MAKERS WEEK
Week 6: 7/29 – 8/02 OUTDOOR LIVING SKILLS
Week 7: 8/05 – 8/09 ARCHERY
Week 8: 8/12 – 8/16 TBD
*Themes and activities can change dependent on registrations, availability, and weather.