Challenge your aquatic skills in our Water Challenge Course! This ever-expanding Wibit® obstacle course is a thrilling experience for everyone, race your friends across it and see who can get to the top first! If the Wibit® isn’t for you swim in the spring-fed swimming hole or relax on our 2,000 square foot beach.
Candia Springs Swimming & Waterpark Rules
- All guests entering the waterpark require a ticket for entry.
- Obey all posted height and weight restrictions for rides and attractions.
- Use slides and attractions only if you have sufficient knowledge and the physical ability to use the ride safely. Ask attendant for assistance.
- Running inside the park is not permitted.
- Swimwear with rivets, belts or metal ornamentation on water slides.
- Ride slides only if you are NOT: pregnant, have had neck injuries, arthritis, seizures, motion sickness, dizziness, heart conditions, claustrophobia, or any other serious medical conditions.
- Use slides and attractions if you are NOT under the influence of alcohol or drugs of any kind.
- Use pools if you have not had diarrhea in the past 24hrs with flu like symptoms.
- Take a cleansing shower before entering pools.
- Enter and exit all rides and attractions at the designated areas.
- Use swim diapers for toddlers and infants who are not toilet trained.
- Keep all food and drink away from pools and spas.
- Use eyeglass retainers in the water.
- Smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes only in the designated area.
- Profanity, abusive language, symbols, or gestures are prohibited.
- Disruptive, threatening or lewd behavior to any guest or CSAP staff member is prohibited.
- Taking photos of anyone other than your family members or friends is prohibited.
- Tailgating in Candia Springs parking lots is prohibited.
- Pets in vehicles in the Candia Springs parking lots are prohibited (per NH State Law)
- Pets, other than service animals, are prohibited in the park.
- Safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Everyone must follow the rules posted at each ride and attraction along with any verbal instructions provided.
- We recommend weak or non-swimmers use Coast Card type II/III personal flotation devices (PFD). PFD’s these are available at the Breakers Surf Shop.